Thursday, April 2, 2009

A Small Discovery

I've been on a huge craigslist binge lately, dreaming about a new (working) car. Also a job. Anyway, I've looked around an extensive amount and found something hilarious. In case you're reading this later and the listing is gone, it's some guy selling a Pokemon game called "Pokemon Chaos Black." I've seen stuff about this before when I've been on YouTube adventures; I think this was the first thing I saw. Obviously this is just some kid. Apparently the hack isn't even finished.

The hilarity you can add to this is that this guy lives in Eugene. Who would have guessed? I never expected to live in the same town as such a talented guy. I would say he doesn't live in Eugene and he's just trying to pawn some of these horrible things off on some unsuspecting buyer, but then why would he advertise the site?

2 comments:

Kater said...

NICE HONEY! LOL Glad to see you are blogging again. :D

Anonymous said...

"The graphics were actually downgraded from FR/LG." Haha